Few adventures in life are as thrilling to embark on as buying your first home. Soon, you will truly have a place of your own.
As a first time homebuyer, you likely have lots of questions about how the mortgage process works and what type of home loan you need.
The friendly loan experts at Pacific Mortgage Group work with first time homebuyers every day. We can answer your questions and help you find the mortgage product that is right for you.
Find Your Ideal Mortgage
Each first time homebuyer has a different set of challenges and goals. For every set of needs, there is an ideal home loan. Here are some of the lending products we can connect you with to purchase your first home.
- VA: If you are buying your first home as a veteran, active duty service member or eligible surviving spouse, you can use your VA benefits to buy a home with zero down payment using a VA mortgage.
- Conventional: A conventional conforming loan is not backed by a government agency and fits within the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac conforming loan limits. This is the first type of mortgage a lot of first time homebuyers think of, and is suitable for many scenarios.
- FHA: First time homebuyers in Corona or elsewhere in CA who are looking for a mortgage product with flexible qualification requirements and affordable rates will want to think about applying for an FHA mortgage. This type of loan also features low down payments, and is guaranteed by the Federal Housing Administration.
- Jumbo: When you need to borrow more than you can with a conventional conforming loan, turn to non-conforming jumbo loans.
- USDA: Like VA mortgages, USDA loans allow you to buy your first home with zero down. This type of mortgage is income-based, and is backed by the US Department of Agriculture.
- Reverse Mortgages: Supplement your income in retirement using a reverse mortgage. This product lets you borrow against your home equity.
- Home Loan for Self Employed: Applying for a mortgage without a W-2 form is fast and easy when we walk you through our self-employed loan process.
Why Work With Us to Buy Your First Home?
Here are a few reasons to choose Pacific Mortgage Group for purchasing your first home:
- While some of the mortgage products above feature low down payments or even no down payment, we can also connect you with Down Payment Assistance for buying your first home.
- We have experience with a wide range of financial situations and loan scenarios. However simple or complex your situation is, we can help you buy a home quickly and easily.
- During your consultation, you have our full attention while you ask us your questions and explain your scenario. Our goals are achieved when we help you achieve yours. Nothing is more rewarding to us than knowing we helped a homebuyer’s dreams come true.
- We will be here for you during the entire lifetime of your loan. Our relationship doesn’t end with closing; in a way, that is just the beginning.
Buy Your First Home in Corona or Beyond
Are you ready to take the next step to owning your first home? Please contact us today at (951) 531-1399 to schedule your mortgage consultation. We work with first time homebuyers throughout California, Florida, Oregon, Nevada, Colorado and Washington State.